Monday, 11 August 2014

myself as 1st

I'm not trying to be selfish, but I have been trying to pleased others so much that I did not proper care for my own well-being. Open my trust to others, only to have them take advantage or put me down. I don't believe in couple relationship as what I seen in my own parents and also of others; betrayal, fighting. So I look to having friends as emotional support; best friends/good friends.

But I was also used and betrayed in that area.. Now I cannot bring myself to be trustful of anyone now

I went for therapy and chatted with some people (passer-by who notice how upset I was and trying to hide), I think my therapist was worried that I lost my trust in all humans...

Actually that is true.. If I ever do have to make a new friend, I will learn not to throw my trust and feelings into it. They will be just an acquaintance. I will use my time to learn and do the things I want to do.

Learn horse riding, guitar and driving! I want to live life and be happy!

Everyone should do the same and be kind and humble!

No comments:

Post a Comment