Thursday, 7 August 2014

Paradise

I had a tough early months this year, which made me depress (my doctor tells me I'm burnt-out). Over-worked, made used of and misunderstood by my colleagues/friends (friends for 12yrs+). I truly wanted to make the company do well.. but there is so much someone could take on before breaking down. And best of all, I was shun by the people who I believe to be my good friends, and yet it was my other colleagues who offered me support while I was struggling through the worst point in my life, the irony....

On top of it all, my beloved cat was diagnose with kidney failure (stage 3) in February and passed away in my arms on the 29 July, in my arms.

And! dear old mum nagging all the way....

I was really down, did not want to go out, lose my appetite and ignore all contacts with any friends (I just cannot trust people anymore)

My doctor encourage me to just go out and walk. I can do that.. its easy. I like walking.
So I did, whenever I can get the strength to go out. A simple walk along a pathway, sit on a nearby bench and lean back to gaze at the trees. It is relaxing, because as the trees sway and rustle with the wind, you listen and watch and your mind is blank.

And it is paradise for that moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment